CPWDC Press Releases
Recent press releases and other news articles are accessible here for viewing.
- CPWDC Get a STEM Job With Less Than a 4-Year Degree
- CPWDC Receives $500,000 Sector Partnerships Grant
- PA CareerLink® Centre County Ribbon Cutting
- CPWDC Executive Director Accepts New Position
- PA CareerLink® Centre County Will Welcome Job Seekers and Businesses to Two New Convenient Locations in State College and Bellefonte
- PA CareerLink® Clinton County Ready to Assist Workers Displaced by Closure of LH Distrubtion and Fenco Technical
- PA CareerLink® Columbia/Montour Counties Will Welcome Job Seekers and Business to New Bloomsburg Location
- Voice of the Valley, June 2012, Cover Story by CPWDC
- Newsradio 1070 WKOK Roundtable Discussion, 6/17
- Program Graduates Employees FIT 4 Careers in Building and Construction
- Smith Named Executive Director for Local Workforce Corporation
- Grand Re-Opening Set for PA CareerLink® Columbia/Montour Counties
- PA CareerLink® Lycoming County Moving to New Location
- PA CareerLink® Northumberalnd, Snyder and Union Counties Announced
- Central Pennsylvania YouthBuild Recruits New Participants
- Op Ed written by William Robinson, Chairman of CPWDC and President of Kreamer Feed, concerning the Board’s decision to not renew leases for PA CareerLink offices in Northumberland (Shamokin) and Union/Snyder (Selinsgrove) Counties
For additional research related to workforce development news and issues, be sure to visit Issue to Watch.
The WDB’s positions and recommendations for advancing the workforce development system, as it relates to areas of interest in the news, can be found at WDB Viewpoints.
If you are a member of the media and need information about CPWDC, the Central PA CareerLink® locations or the local workforce, please contact us.