Why do I need the National Career Readiness Certificate?
The Certificate is designed to complement other traditional credentials, such as a high school diploma, community college degree, or college degree. While these education credentials mark the fulfillment of your classroom learning experiences, The Certificate proves you have the workplace skills needed to succeed at your new job. The Certificate offers individuals, employers, and educators an easily understood and nationally valued credential certifying essential workplace skills.
Benefits for Individuals
- Shows prospective employers concrete proof of the skills you have achieved
- Enables you to rank above the other job applicants who do not have the needed skills
- Builds confidence that your skills meet the needs of local employers
- Helps you find jobs that fit your skills and interests
- Helps you determine skill improvement and training needs
- Improves your opportunities for career changes and advancement